International trade is dynamically changing, and online B2B buyers are getting younger. Businesses have to constantly evolve to keep up with buyer needs to meet the growing demand. In 2020, the number of active buyers on Alibaba.com grew 50% YoY, with 10 Million active buyers globally.
As a result, many online B2B sellers managed to grow their business and reach new markets and buyers, even during the lockdown caused by the pandemic.
How did a Malaysian company successfully grew their annual export orders by more than 50% in 2020, even during lockdown in Malaysia?
- Experts from Alibaba.com will share about:
- grabbing the opportunities online and the way forward for B2B business owners
- buyer demands and change in buyer demographics
- latest platform enhancements for Malaysia: One Stop Solution, Trade Confidence and Direct Pay service
- Alibaba.com local channel support and e-commerce training program - ASTE
- MATRADE Export Trade Advisory Services and e-Trade 2.0 cash assistance for Malaysian exporters